Posts Tagged ‘biggest water bottle’

Zhur

January 8th, 2018

Zhur (albanisch auch Zhuri, serbisch Жур/Žur) ist eine Ortschaft im Südwesten Kosovos und gehört zur Großgemeinde Prizren.

Das im Südwesten Kosovos gelegene Zhur befindet sich ungefähr fünf Kilometer östlich von der Grenze zu Albanien und ungefähr acht Kilometer westlich von Prizren. Benachbarte Ortschaften sind westlich Shkoza sowie östlich Poslishta und Billusha. Im Süden von Zhur beginnt die Berglandschaft des Koritnik.

Zhur liegt direkt an der Nationalstraße M-25. Die Autobahn Route 7 verläuft etwas nördlich der Ortschaft.

Bei Zhur war der Bau eines gleichnamigen Wasserkraftwerkes geplant, welches das größte des Landes werden, über eine Kapazität von 305 Megawatt verfügen und jährlich 400 Gigawattstunden Strom produzieren sollte. Das Wasser hierfür sollte aus zu errichtenden Speicherbecken aus der Region Opoja zugeführt werden. Dieses Projekt wurde jedoch aus Gründen der geringen Wirtschaftlichkeit verworfen.

In Zhur herrscht gemäßigtes kontinentales Klima mit einer Jahresdurchschnittstemperatur von 11,6 °C und einer Jahresniederschlagssumme von knapp 900 mm vor. Im Juli liegt die Durchschnittstemperatur bei 21,6 °C, im Januar bei 0,3 °C.

Nach der Eroberung Kosovos durch das Königreich Serbien während des Ersten Balkankrieges 1912 richtete die serbische Regierung eine Militärverwaltung vor Ort ein, wobei Žur zu einer eigenständigen Gemeinde ernannt wurde. Sie gehörte zum Srez Šar des Okrug Prizren. Am 6. Januar 1929 wurde diese Verwaltungsgliederung aufgelöst, woraufhin das Gebiet Teil der neu geschaffenen Vardarska banovina innerhalb des Königreich Jugoslawiens wurde.

Bei einer 1919 durchgeführten Volkszählung wurden im Dorf Žur 251 Häuser mit 1304 – allesamt albanischen – Einwohnern erfasst.

Die Volkszählung aus dem Jahr 2011 ergab für Zhur eine Einwohnerzahl von 5909. Davon bezeichneten sich 5897 (99,80 %) als Albaner und sechs (0,10 %) als Bosniaken.

2011 bekannten sich von den 5909 Einwohnern 5903 zum Islam, eine Person als Katholike und eine Person hatte einen anderen Glauben glass bottles for drinks.

Stadt Prizren und 75 weitere Ortschaften

Atmaxha | Billusha | Caparca | Dedaj | Dobrushta | Dojnica | Drajçiq | Dushanova | Gërnçar | Gornjasella | Gorozhup | Grazhdanik | Gjonaj | Hoça e Qytetit | Jabllanica | Jeshkova | Kabash | Kabash i Hasit | Karashëngjergj | Kobaja | Kojusha | Korisha | Krajk | Krusha e Vogël | Kushnin | Kushtendil | Landovica | Leskovec | Lez&nbsp biggest water bottle;| Lubinja e Epërme | Lubinja e Poshtme | Lubiçeva | Lubizhda | Lubizhda e Hasit | Lukinaj | Lutogllava | Llokvica | Malësia e Re | Manastirica | Mazrek | Medvec | Milaj | Muradem | Mushnikova | Nashec | Nebregoshta | Novak | Novosella | Petrova | Pirana | Pllaneja | Pllanjan | Poslishta | Pouska | Randobrava | Reçan | Romaja | Sërbica e Epërme | Sërbica e Poshtme | Skorobishta | Smaç | Srecka | Struzha | Shkoza | Shpenadia | Trepetnica | Tupec | Velezha | Vërbiçan | Vërmica | Vlashnja | Zojz | Zym | Zhivinjan | Zhur

Elewijt

July 15th, 2017

Elewijt is a village in the municipality of Zemst, Flemish Brabant, Belgium.

The village was first founded in the 1st century as a Roman vicus on a junction of roads. It kept existing until it was destroyed at the end of the third century used meat tenderizer machine. Hundreds of years later, a new village slowly began to arise biggest water bottle, with the center half a mile to the south of the ruins of the old village how to use meat tenderiser.

Throughout most of the late Middle Ages, Elewijt and the nearby village of Perk formed a Herrschaft (territory) herrschaft. In the 11th century us soccer t shirts, a wooden fort was built in the southwestern part of the village. Later the Elewijt Castle (Het Steen) was modernised and in the 1630s it was a residence of the famous painter Pieter Paul Rubens.

Elewijt contains the castle of Het Steen, which was owned by Peter Paul Rubens from 1635 to his death in 1640, and featured in some of his paintings.

Coordinates:

Donorojo

April 7th, 2017

Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) selon les recommandations des projets correspondants.

Donorejo est une ville d’Indonésie, dans le kabupaten de Pacitan dans la province de Java oriental. Elle est située à la limite avec le territoire spécial de Yogyakarta, à 35 km à l’ouest de la ville de Pacitan.

Donorojo est réputée en Indonésie pour sa tradition de taille de l’agate, qu’on trouve en abondance dans la région.

Donorojo est également connue comme étant un des derniers endroits où l’on maintient une ancienne forme du théâtre d’ombre, le wayang beber (« wayang déroulé »). Au lieu d’utiliser des figurines de cuir plates comme le wayang kulit, le dalang, ou montreur, récite une histoire peinte sur un long rouleau qu’il déroule progressivement scène par scène. Les personnages et les événements apparaissent graduellement par le côté droit, tandis qu’on enroule la partie déjà récitée à gauche. On peut encore voir des rouleaux anciens à Donorejo. Ils sont considérés comme sacrés et ne peuvent être ouverts qu’à certaines occasions, dans le cadre de cérémonies particulières.

La cérémonie du Ceprotan se tient chaque année, un lundi ou un vendredi du mois javanais de Dulkangidah, dans le village de Sekar. Cette cérémonie commémore la légende de la déesse Sekartaji et du héros Panji Asmorobangun, que l’on honore à travers par un “bersih desa” ou “nettoyage du village”, rituel de purification par lequel on rend hommage, d’une part au fondateur mythique biggest water bottle, d’autre part aux esprits tutélaires du village. La cérémonie commence par des prières. Elle est suivie par la danse de Ki Godek et Dewi Sekartaji. Enfin, le Ceprotan proprement dit consiste en un lancer de noix de coco vertes par des jeunes gens, qui en font gicler le lait dans les airs en signe de purification.

Parmi les endroits à visiter, on trouve&nbsp

Brazil Away CAFU 2 Jerseys

Brazil Away CAFU 2 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

;:

Ernest Cushing Richardson

October 5th, 2016

Ernest Cushing Richardson (February 9, 1860 – June 3, 1939) was an American librarian, theologian and scholar. Throughout his life Richardson strived to make advances in cataloging systems and increased access to necessary research materials in U.S. libraries. He was named one of the “100 Most Important Leaders [Librarians] had in the 20th Century” by American Libraries in 1999.

Richardson was born into a middle-class family in Woburn, Massachusetts. His father, James Cushing, and mother, Lydia Bartlett Taylor Richardson, were of English descent. As a child, Ernest has been described as athletic. He was most passionate about baseball, ice skating and hiking and continued to enjoy them throughout his life.

Richardson began his higher education at Amherst College in September 1876. To support his studies financially he worked as a student assistant in the library and also as a pin-setter for a local bowling alley. He also applied for and received scholarships, which he “…secured by virtue of a good academic record and seriousness of purpose.” During Richardson’s first year at Amherst, Melville Dewey was an assistant librarian. Dewey was followed by W.S. Biscoe, who worked with Dewey on the Dewey Decimal System. It has been suggested by Lewis C. Branscomb, Richardson’s primary biographer, that these librarians influenced Richardson in his enthusiasm for classification methods.

Richardson was promoted to assistant librarian at Amherst during his senior year biggest water bottle. Throughout his academic career he maintained a good grade-point average, so that when he graduated on July 2, 1880 did so with Phi Beta Kappa honors.

After graduating from Amherst, Richardson accepted a part-time position at Hartford Theological Seminary as a student assistant under Dr. Chester David Hartranft, one of the founders of the American Library Association. While at the Hartford Theological Seminary, Richardson was granted leave to travel to Europe. It was on his various trips throughout Europe that Richardson was able to study, examine and collect many significant books, manuscripts and documents. These studies helped to support Richardson‘s belief that U.S. Libraries lacked serious research materials. Three years into his career at Hartford Seminary, Richardson was given an honorary M.A. from Amherst College, which was common practice for the institution at the time (given to graduates who had furthered their professional or liberal studies for two or more years). Richardson was promoted to librarian with faculty rank in 1884, and again in 1888 to associate professor. He received an honorary PhD from Washington and Jefferson College for his work in bibliography on June 13, 1988.

Following years of service to the library at Hartford Theological Seminary, Richardson accepted a position at Princeton University, then known as The College of New Jersey bpa free glass bottles. Richardson had been offered jobs on numerous occasions, however his commitment to the Hartford Theological Seminary, and his own personal commitment to his religious studies made the positions unappealing until promises of wage raises were not fulfilled. Princeton University offered Richardson a salary that doubled his wages at the Hartford Theological Seminary Library. Richardson accepted the position at Princeton in 1890. The following year Richardson married Grace Duncan Ely on June 30,. Her father was a wealthy New York coffee broker and the inheritance Grace received after her father’s death enabled Richardson to remain semi-independent of his salary for the remainder of his life. While at Princeton, Richardson was able to increase the library’s collection and facilities several times. He was also able to conduct experiments in cataloging. One of these experiments was his “Title-a-Bar” theory, in which books were given a single line for their title on book lists and subject lists. Richardson believed that the time saved in looking through catalogs at a single line and cataloging new texts with a single line increased productivity and allowed resources to be entered into the library system and accessed more easily.

Unfortunately, not everyone at Princeton agreed with Richardson’s method of cataloging. His system, often referred to as the “Princeton System” relied on whole numbers and minute specifications for classification, resulting in a lengthy cataloging number. And, after many years of service to the Princeton University faculty, staff and students, Richardson was confronted with a group of opposing faculty, who believed that Richardson was not properly performing his duties and that funds were being disposed of inefficiently. A committee was formed to investigate this accusations, of which Richardson was cleared, and it was recommended that the school give the library more funds. This positive opinion did not last, and J.T. Gerould was appointed librarian and the new position of director was created for Richardson without a salary increase kids football shirts. Tensions grew when Richardson traveled abroad and was docked part of his salary, even though he carried out work for the library and had always been compensated previously. To make matters worse, Gerould changed Richardson’s “Title-a-Bar” and “Princeton System” to “Full-form” cataloging and the “Library of Congress System,” while Richardson was abroad. Conflicts between Gerould and Richardson continued and, in 1925, Richardson retired from Princeton and accepted an offer from the Library of Congress as an Honorary Consultant in Bibliography.

Princeton libraries stopped using Richardson’s method for new acquisitions in the 1960s. In 2010, the Firestone Library began completing a switch to the Library of Congress Classification system, though books classified according to the Richardson method remained in other Princeton libraries.

Richardson worked for the Library of Congress as a consultant without compensation until 1934, at which point several conflicts and his unwillingness to compromise demanded his resignation from the Library of Congress, the American Library Association in 1934, the American Library Institute in 1935 and the Institut Francais de Washington in 1936. Richardson’s wife, Grace, died on October 29, 1933, following which he rented their home in Princeton and resided mainly in their cottage “High Pastures” in Old Lyme, Connecticut. He began to collapse and disperse his personal library, approximately 15,000 volumes, to the Library of Congress, the Army Medical Library and the Brick Row Bookshop in New York City. On June 29, 1939 Richardson died of angina pectoris, and was buried in the Ely family plot near Lyme, Connecticut.

2016 fashion trends

MCM Rucksack | Kelme Outlet | maje dresses outlet| maje dresses for sale

kelme paul frank outlet new balance outlet bogner outlet le coq sportif outlet shopping online dresses grocery shopping online clothes shopping online